You did not have any idea that a thesis in this area could be very difficult?
Would you like to have readymade topic samples?br>
This subject is actually about determining the change in the use of land.
If a building is to be made on a land, or any type of construction or reconstruction, the land is studied.
Not only the land, but also the environment, the surrounding people, ways of communicating, etc everything is studied.
So, in your extended essay you will describe and discuss your passion in the field.
Discuss the encouraging changes you want to bring in the environment.
Designing a thesis in this field can be a very dreadful task.
The general formula of writing the extended essay remains the same.
Whereas, I can help you by providing some interesting topics for your town planning dissertation:
1. Public Plan Organizations
2. Successful Vicinity Renewal Policies:
The Collection And Force Of Subsidized Place-Based Savings In Philadelphia
3. Increased Usability Of Metropolitan And Land Use Representations.
The Function Of Knowledge Based Systems In Facilitating Land Use Forecasting To Scheduling Societies.
4. Systems Advance To Metro Complex Design
5. Public Participation Using Consensus Building For Land Use Scheduling
6. The Merchant And The Avenue:
The Use And Administration Of Unrestricted Spaces
7. Catalog Of Religious And Secular Nonprofit Organizations:
Knowledge Development And Plan Recommendations For Environs Renaissance
8. An Investigation Of Trading Relation For Water Contamination Manage Trading Systems Using A Geographic Information System And The Finite Segment Method
9. Decaying Numeral Training Models For Spatial Distribution, Thinking About Vacancy:
Theoretical Schemes For Representing Empty Properties In City designing
10. Disaggregation Examination Of Spatial Contact Housing Site Models
11. Residential Alternative And Lavational Excellence:br>
A Discrete-Choice Modeling Approach,
12. Price And Time Belongings Of Another Reverse Commute Options On Low-Income Urban Inhabitants
13. Advance Towards Spatial Aggregation:
The Design, Consumption, And Assessment Of The Spatial Aggregation Modeling Engine (S.A.M.E.)
14. The Illustrative Scrutiny Of Spatial Failurebr>
15. Ecological Fairness And Superfund Designation In The Relevance Of The Hazard Ranking System
16. Reviewing Municipal Design:
Past Ambience On The Harbor
17. Lodging Bazaar Dynamics In The Metropolitan District
18. Urban Design And Scheduling Criteria For Large-Scale Mixed-Use Developments
19. Setting Up A Changing Landscape
20. The Dynamics Of Provincial Invention Difference By Expanded Rank-Size Functions
21. The Progress Of Scheduling Maintain Systems By Amalgamating Inner-City Models And Geographic Information Systems
22. The Community Function Of Confidential Developers:
Scrutiny Of Strategy And Announcement In Built-Up Real Estate Expansion Processes
23. Mapping Cosmologies:
Scheduling And The Mark In Mexico-Tenochtitlan
24. Identifying Women Transporting Drawback And Measuring Bus Convenience To Checkup Facilities
25. Stories Of The Land:
Language And Reconciliation In The Mojave Nationalized Preserve
These are some of the topics that came to my mind regarding your thesis.
These will give you some general idea.
You could also use any of them to write your extended essay but with planning a dissertation very carefully.